[meteorite-list] NPA 03-08-1877 Homestead Meteorite LawsuitJudgement

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 17 20:45:24 2005

Hello Jerry and list,

Jerry expressed the following, "I'd like to express my appreciation for your
continued educational posting. I've learned (and quite promptly
forgotten--which is why I print those pertinent to me) a great deal from
them and I do hope you'll continue."

I have been going over all my older ones and correctly translations, making
them all in the same format, ensuring I have PDF copies of and the like. At
some time I will likely publish a catalog of these old newspaper reports.
Currently, I am archiving them too fast to consider such. My website keeps
running out of space, which makes me glad I, or I guess I should say we,
have the list to share some of them.

Looking forward to a warm Tucson.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick