[meteorite-list] Titan Interview with Greg Redfern

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 15 14:50:33 2005

Hello All,

I just had the honor and the pleasure to listen to an
audio file that our list member Greg Redfern (JPL NASA
Solar System Ambassador) sent me a few minutes ago.

It was quite an experience for at least three reasons:

1. Greg's competent information and enthusiasm about
   the mission and its spectacular results,

2. Greg's excellent English that is easy to understand
   even if English is not your mother tongue,

3. It was a thrill to listen to and hear someone talk whom
   you have only known through emails so far. Very exciting!

Thank you, Greg, for sending it,
Very much appreciated,

Bernd