[meteorite-list] Old Rocks From Space Pictures of the Day ?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 15 06:53:24 2005

Hello Michael,

is there a place, where the last year's Pictures of the Day are visible?
Couldn't find them anymore or will they be hosted at Bernhard's forum?
I'm very sure, that I'm not the only one from the list, who enjoys to browse
frequently the old pictures.
When I came back from vacancies I found about 1000 emails from that list in
my inbox, many as always reflecting the behaviour and contents of the
postings here, complaining about the behaviour and mere information contents
ect -
But folks! Aren't the Rocks From Space Pictures of the Day reason enough to
join the list ?!

Thus thanks & praise from all of us to Michael Johnson for having had this
idea and spending his time and efforts to gladden us with his daily
pictures!

Martin