[meteorite-list] Nakhla Dog Meteorites Search for the Golden Ticket

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 15 04:45:45 2005

Hello all-

There have been a surprising amount of players getting in touch with me,
some devastatingly close.

A word to coders. First of all, kudos, I thought I made that aspect of the
game quite difficult and I am impressed by your ability to read between the
lines of code.

But

That only FINDS the clues, it doesn't SOLVE them. The game was ultimately
designed for the non-coder and each clue, one discovered, must be deciphered
correctly to claim the $100 credit.
The "Search For" and "Found The" pages both state this clearly.

That said

I suspect it will be solved far sooner than anticipated, I will find a small
token for all who solve it, grand prize to the first.

Anyone thinking they would get to this soon had better get to it now, quite
a few folks have all the pieces of the puzzle, they just need to put them
together.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/golden-ticket.htm

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com