[meteorite-list] CATALOG COMPLETE (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 14 18:02:30 2005

Sincere congratulations to Rob Wesel. Long Live The Nakhla Dog!
        I just finished putting up ALL the photos from the last 10
entries in the Tucson Auction from Martin Horejsi, running me
over 100. Those of you who do not know Martin, he is one of the
most impressive collectors in the US, coming up with some truly
rare specimens. He has provided me with more than a couple of
my own most prized specimens - yet he considers himself a collector,
not a dealer.
        Check out the specimens in the 90s as well as #s 101 & 102 & you
will see the type of specimens I am talking about.
        The catalog is now complete. Of course, if Martin, or anyone else,
comes up with more specimens of such a special nature, I will expand
the catalog to accommodate such treasures.
        Check it out at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionOLCat.html

        Best wishes, Michael