[meteorite-list] LANL Update

From: S. Ray DeRusse <srd_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 14 13:20:42 2005

    Top University of Texas system officials said they have decided
against pursuing the management contract of a U.S. government nuclear
weapons lab in New Mexico. This comes at the heels of Texas A&M's
announcement that they also will not seek the contract, claiming quote,
"because Lockheed Martin pulled out, this makes it difficult to find a
suitable partner". We have always contended that exposed scientific
misconduct, fraud, racial and other forms of discrimination from a
University disqualifies that entity from participating in sensitive
areas of research and management. We have also contended that a single
unaddressed instance taints the entire University System for that State.
What say you California?
   In case you missed it, ---utwatch.org--- is reopened and functioning
again.

Sincerely,
Bill Cutler,
www.bccmeteorites.com

Q. What's more difficult than discovering a new planet, comet, or asteroid?
A. Getting white prosecutors to prosecute white collar scientists in the
racial majority.