[meteorite-list] Possible Mars meteorite!

From: Francis Graham <francisgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 19:13:45 2005

Hey, I'm gonna remind everyone on this list back in
early 2004 that I said on this list the rovers would
find Mars meteorites! Below a certain size, the thin
atmosphere of Mars would slow them below
hypervelocity, and since big meteorites are
comparatively rare, there should still be plenty of
small ones. I made a little calculation then based on
proportionality, even.
  I knew it!
  I don't have good hunches often, so I hope you
remember mine back then.
Francis Graham