[meteorite-list] AD: Two Meteorite Books for Sale

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 10:23:11 2005

Hello Everyone,

I recently picked two rare meteorite books to read. Not
being much of a meteorite book collector and since I am
finished with them, if anyone wants one
or both, you can have them for the price I paid for them:

One is Cosmic Debris: Meteorites in History by John
G. Burke. Softcover in excellent conditon. $44.00 plus
shipping
http://www.branchmeteorites.com/misc/debris.jpg

The other is Arizona's Meteor Crater: Past,
Present, Future by Nininger. Softcover in very good
condition with the only fault being a small bump on the
spine. $40.00 plus shipping.

http://www.branchmeteorites.com/misc/meteor.jpg

Free shipping to anyone who wants both.

Walter