[ I.M.C.A. ] Re: [meteorite-list] talk about a good idea!

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 11:29:56 2005

Hi Ken and List, I think Ken my be right on this, looking at the two
bidders, they both have good feed-backs from different buyers. One of those
buyers might of got out bid by the other, one to many times and now are at
war! They my bid and bid to ridiculous prices, but they seem to pay.
  I do not like the misleading description, five a gram, but it is no worse
than other sellers saying that a 25g SA is huge and a lot of people are
doing that. I think if we want honest dealers, we all have to be!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm