AW: [meteorite-list] Recent trip to Morocco

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 08:59:41 2005

Now - where is it, or where is it not?

Share your insight, please.

Bernhard

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com] Im Auftrag von Greg
Hupe
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005 14:57
An: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Betreff: [meteorite-list] Recent trip to Morocco

Dear list members,

I have just returned from a successful, but very trying trip to Morocco
where I had several problems that almost wiped out the whole expedition
before it even started. While in Morocco, several of the Moroccan dealers,
including Aziz Habibi, along with myself got together over a nice meal
provided by Habibi at his hotel and discussed many of the recent (and long
term) problems, especially the recent postings from an embarrassed and
apologetic Habibi. We managed to agree on and settle a few issues and see
just where the Moroccan market is, or not as it is looking. Things are
definitely at a low from just a year ago. I guess you could call our
gathering a mini "Moroccan Meteorite Summit". It was a lot of fun and we
were happy to discuss things in a civil manner amongst old friends. I will
post a picture in the next couple days after I get the film developed.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe