[meteorite-list] my first picture

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 8 19:46:36 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:52:06 -0800 (PST), "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hello list.I am reworking my website and I took a picture of my new canyon
>diablo 1 kilo piece.Let me know what you think.

I can't quite tell from the small photo, but it looks like the Canyon Diablo is out of focus while
the Mickey Mice and the doll legs at the bottom are are in sharp focus. Were you using your macro
mode? (On just about all cameras, the "macro" function is represented by an "icon" of a flower).
This will allow you to focus on closer objects than in the "normal" settings.