[meteorite-list] Re: Sacramento Mountains (was "happy new years odd and ends")

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 8 13:51:11 2005

Dave and List,
I was wondering about this too Dave. After looking in several common
reference books, I found that the Sacramento Mountains meteorite is indeed
from New Mexico and not from Arizona. Steve Arnold (Chicago) had me going
there for a while; I thought there might be a new Arizona meteorite I
wasn't aware of!

Best,
John Gwilliam