[meteorite-list] tuscon schedule

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 8 01:29:11 2005

Excuse me all for "top posting" but one thing that has driven me crazy
for years is the spelling of TUCSON. I know, it's a small, trivial
thing, but I've seen it all to often and it drives me crazy. Tucson is
spelled....T-U-C-S-O-N....not Tuscon. Correct spelling might just aid
you all in finding accommodations as well.

Sorry to split hairs and hope all of you can make it.
Dave