[meteorite-list] What next! - OT but Important!

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 18:14:19 2005

This *IS* already your first next step: " I think I can, I think I can ..."

Tom, we are there, life is there, beautiful, precious moments are
there. When I was a teenie I was so lovesick that I thought this was
the end of my life.

Looking back now, looking at my two precious grandchildren, looking
at all the GOOD *and* BAD luck I've had, I would regret any and every
second of my life if I had not gone through it.

Go figure and enjoy what life still has in store for you. You will be surprised !!!

.. yes, good *a n d * bad before you tell me! Remember *GOOD* and bad!

Your friend,

Bernd