[meteorite-list] More NEW Chinese Pallasites! - TKW????

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 17:49:47 2005

Hello Bernhard and Mike. Yes, that is correct, there is a large mass
that is estimate to weigh about 1500 kg +/- 300 kg. Unfortunately, it is
unlikely that this mass will be leaving China any time soon, and it may
never be available. We do have some small pieces from this mass which we
are making available in the form of slices, end-cuts and intact pieces,
so if you are interested in adding a really nice new pallasite you can
wait and see whether any more the 1500kg piece ever becomes available or
you can get a piece now for sure.

Cheers

-John & Dawn