[meteorite-list] RE: Best chondules I have ever seen

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 16:45:04 2005

Hey list, check this one,

www.caillou-noir.com/KhelbEllouz.htm

It is very very possibly, say very possibly a LL 3.0, the Semarkona type
from the last infos I had as personnal communications from the team working
on it, sightly more weathered; it's more than a year that we work on it,
since I brought it back from the field. All datas recovered confirms the 3.0
type, LL of course. We are verifying step by step all possible other choices
before we ask from LL3.0 type classification.

This one kilo stone was found amongst a stock of around one thousand stones.
I'll bring some to theTuscon show.

That's hunting life, one over a thousand, enough to keep on searching, who
knows ?

Best regards,

Michel FRANCO