[meteorite-list] Ad - NWA3118 With Chondrule Field!

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 09:38:46 2005

Herbert, List,

I did exactly the same, thus gave an Allende slice with an about 1+ cm
diameter "dark inclusion" to a representative of the NH Museum in Paris
about 3 years ago. He said the museum team would be happy to work more on.
As far as I remember, I did not require a personal answer but mentioned
that I will be happy to read one day their related publication.
But we all know how long it can sometimes take for Science to get one small
step forward...

By the way, all my best wishes to all. Should this new year 2005 direct (at
least) one small rock from space to everyone's backyard! Many trades in
perspective!

Zelimir

A 12:53 04/01/05 +0100, vous avez ?crit :