[meteorite-list] ** Nice Gujba for sale / NWA CDROM at $19.95 **

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 4 02:18:37 2005

Hello to the List and happy new year !

GUJBA FOR SALE
--------------------------------------
I've a very nice Gujba slice for sale (originally
bought much higher from Sergei Vassiliev - SV
Meteorites who always has wonderful meteorites). It
weighs 4 grams and has a very big inclusion. I'm
selling it on Metsale as an auction. Follow this link
: http://metsale.com

NWA CD-ROM : Cool price of 15 euros / $19.95
If you're lost in the jungle of NWA meteorites, this
CD is for you ! It's also useful to meteorite dealers,
collectors... (reviewed in last issue of Meteorite
Magazine)

It contains :
- the most complete source of information about NWA
- over 900 pictures
- a search engine to find everything you're searching
for on the CD
- a selection of useful web links
- a glossary
- a complete classification table

SCREENSHOTS (PDF format, sorry for bad quality)
- Start page : http://www.meteor-center.com/index2.pdf
- NWA index (list) :
http://www.meteor-center.com/nwa_index.pdf
- Search engine result (example : searching for R3) :
http://www.meteor-center.com/search.pdf
- File example (NWA 856 martian) :
http://www.meteor-center.com/nwa856.pdf

USAGE
The CD is in English and is readable on Apple & PC
computers (with Internet Explorer navigator or
compatible navigator)

PRICES
- Europe (euro zone) : 15 euros (shipment included)
- Rest of the World (including USA) : US$ 19.95
(shipment included)

> PAYMENT
- Only with Paypal (pierre.pele_at_voila.fr)

DELIVERY TIME
- Between 10 and 20 days after payment.

Thanks to all.

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/