[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending - Some Nice Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 14:00:00 2005

Dear List Members,

I have several great auctions ending this evening. Many are still bargain
priced at just 99 cents. Be sure to check out the following links because
there are some very cool offerings:

To see these officially classified items please click on the link below and
go to "Go see all current items for sale by this member:

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Here is a very cool item of interest:

This is one of the nicest complete individuals I have had the privilege of
owning. It is about as close to perfect in shape and size as one can get.
This was one of my all time favorite display pieces which always generated a
lot of ooohs and awes when it was passed around during lectures, thus the
price. I rotate some of my display inventory after enjoying the specimens
for a couple of years. Several collectors have made side offers if it does
not sale including some trades so if you really like it as much as I do, it
is worth every penny:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6501941955

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185