[meteorite-list] Fw: 50% Meteorite Sale... Extended Till Monday!

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 2 14:43:51 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Cottingham
To: Michael Cottingham
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 11:44 AM
Subject: Fw: 50% Meteorite Sale... Extended Till Monday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I am Extending This Sale. AND This may be the last time(For Awhile) that I
let my Items go for 50% Off!

Hello Everyone ...

Tonight and Tomorrow, I am offering 50% off EVERYTHING in my EBAY STORE.
Check out the store link below! Use the BUY IT NOW Feature. Go to Paypal,
do a manual invoice and deduct 50% Off. If you have a problem I will send
you a Paypal Invoice. Just tell me when you are done shopping. Over 300
Meteorites to choose from...not to mention a lot of other cool items!

Go To:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/voyagebotanicanaturalhistory

Thanks & Have A Great New Year!

Michael Cottingham