[meteorite-list] Aziz noise

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 2 12:37:27 2005

DAve, you've got me. He called me two days ago begging me to buy a pile of
Ben Guerir, I refused, perhaps that has something to do with it. It was not
fun, I have at least 15 phone calls from 9 pm until 2 am this morning, all
nothing but threats that if I come back to Morocco he will send me to jail,
and cursing me out telling me things I cant repeat here, although you got
the short short version.
My wife is not a happy camper since she had to work today after hearing that
crap.
Aziz Habibi just showed me his true self, and anyone who doesn't believe
what I said can listen in Tucson. I have already saved some of the juicier
calls to my PDA.
Anyway, this is no big deal, just the cries of a man who needs attention.
This doesn't ruin anyone's new year, the Tsunami did enough of that.

2005 will be a bumper crop of witnessed falls! (I hope anyway).
Mike Farmer