[meteorite-list] sorry bad news

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 2 00:01:02 2005

Aziz, do me a favor, and do not call me or my wife again.
Any problems that I or the Hupes have in Morocco are your doing.
do not call me drunk again, you just left 3 messages on my answering
machine, babbling like an idiot, drunk. Is not it not illegal for Muslims to
drink alcohol?
I considered you a friend, but any problems I have in Morocco are from you.
You are the only one who talks too much, spreads rumors, tells lies.
Why can't you leave people alone?
When you wake up, or sober up, then email me, do not call me.
And do not threaten me.
Michael Farmer