[meteorite-list] How to help Tsunami Victims

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 1 16:57:29 2005

Yes, in case the other list members in other countries missed my post
yesterday, the Red Cross takes money on line and at my local branch
office. Here, even in Rock Springs (no where) Wyoming, there are three
banks taking donations, over two dozen sites that do not charge process
fees that are being randomly displayed on CNN and other channels....

Lest we forget the few hundred million in cash George Bush has provided,
and the approximately one million dollars a day to operate the carrier
USS Abraham Lincoln, and other carriers, support ships that cost almost
a million a day each...all paid for with U.S. tax dollars...all working
in the relief efforts. Our national debt is what, 400 billion that we
owe mostly to China, the owner of our notes?

Blood drive: I gave at the office, did you?

DF