[meteorite-list] ** Call to the Meteorite Community for helpingAsia **

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 1 14:55:05 2005

Hello Bernhard,

In fact, I didn't think of it when I wrote my email.
Usually, Paypal takes a fee on every payment received.
(that's how they earn money... mainly)

So, I've written to Paypal to ask for them if they
accept to not collecting this fee for each payment
sent. I hope to have a positive answer as soon as
possible.

Pierre

 --- Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_bgrems.com> a ?crit?: