[meteorite-list] OT: A gift for the new year

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 1 14:07:30 2005

Very interesting. Her drawings show a lot of technique, and I would say that
this is really A LOT for her age. Although, I certainly don't like what she
paints - it's the common "kitsch" you can buy at poster shops. Yuk.

It could well be, after she has lost the naivety of childhood and
experienced the complexity of the world, some artistic skills beyond
technique will develop in her - and THEN she will become an interesting
artist, IMHO.

Thanks for sharing that link with us.

Bernhard