[meteorite-list] RE: Happy New Year y'all

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 1 00:14:33 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Greg Redfern
JPL NASA Solar System Ambassador
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/index.html
http://www.imca.cc
Member Meteoritical Society
http://www.meteoriticalsociety.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of JKGwilliam
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 6:58 PM
To: Christian Anger; meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] RE: Happy New Year y'all

   I'm off to the Fiesta Bowl Block Party with my wife, three daughters and
200,000 other people of questionable intelligence. My daughters are
excited, someone called "Smashmouth" is playing on stage #1. I'm looking
forward to getting back home!

I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year. Hopefully this next year
will be filled with many new meteorites and more adventures.

Best,

John Gwilliam