[meteorite-list] AD: Dho 310 reminder and Martin's Moon Parade ending soon!

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 10:48:04 2005

Hiho list,

my ebay Moon parade turns into the lap of honour and will end in a view
hours!
Some still have no bits yet.
It would be a special surprise for me, if of all pieces the Dho 310 would
remain?!

Norbert was so kind to post the new articles about Dho 310 with the new
discoveries, that in Dho 310 were found high pressure minerals originating
from deep lunar crust or even the uppermost mantle region.
Here again the links:

http://www.geokhi.ru/~meteorit/publication/demidova-ms2003-e.pdf

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2005/pdf/1063.pdf

And my specimen is most probably the last one of remarkable size
(0.352grams) of this 10.8g stone. Ask Serge from cometshop, whether and what
he has some left (and ask whether he's willing to give it away at this low
price ;-).
Stupid enough I priced it like the other specimens of that ebay day.

A budget specimen of Dho 908 is still available too! Amazingly thin cut, so
that you won't need a microscope to find out interesting details.

Btw. This homepage is in my eyes the best comprehensive site about lunaites,
suitable also for beginners:
http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/moon_meteorites.html

To keep track of all the new and old numbers, the pairings, there is no
better place than loony lunatic Classen's collection site, where you'll
additionally find to almost each available (and not available anymore) Moon
number a picture of a specimen!
Must be the most complete lunar collaction in existence, congrats!
http://www.timewarp.de/lunar/lunar.htm
(Same has to be said for his Mars meteorite page).

Finally, it's never wasted time to visit David Weir's situs:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9278/

Now before I forget, my auctions (you can bid via US-ebay, as you are used
to):
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindtypeZ15QQuseridZpardelmopsQQfclZ3QQampQ3BsspagenameZhQ3AhQ3AadvsearchQ3AUSQQsacatZ-1QQsofocusZbsQQcatrefZC5QQfromZR7QQpfidZ0QQsinceZ30QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQfrppZ50

Gosh, waht a link.......
If it's not working,
just search in "advanced Search", "Items by Seller" for: Pardelmops

Thanks and good luck!
Martin