[meteorite-list] OT Peter Jennings UFO special----I Approve!

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 23:05:19 2005

I can tell you that after many years of collecting witness reports of
fireballs, pilots- both commercial and private- submit some of the worst
data. They commonly see impossible things (like meteors below the airplane
and meteors changing direction). Hours in a cockpit do not automatically
qualify someone as a good witness of these sorts of things.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com