[meteorite-list] Another lecture bites the dust

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 23:58:55 2005

Dear List;
I have just presented my annual winter lecture for meteorite, petrified
wood, and other collectibles of SW Wyoming.
I had a crowd of 106 turn out at the local library to hear me ramble
back and forth on meteorites, meteorite books, wood, wood books, BLM
collecting rules, private and public land issues, GPS datum, maps, and
finished up with identifying about 50 rocks for folks.
You all should try a community event as this.
I am doing another lecture in Green River next month by popular demand.
Pretty inspiring to have an attendance as this.
Very best,
Dave F.
IMCA #3864