[meteorite-list] Ad- olivine diogenite slices

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 20:31:13 2005

Dear list,

olivine diogenites are probably not very spectacular new. But perhaps I
have some interesting offers for all collectors who have bought nothing
of this rare material till now because it was too expensive or too ugly.
The olivine diogenites from the NWA strewnfields are extremely difficult
to cut and for this reason the pieces are mostly offered in yellow brown
fragments. If you try to cut the pieces you have sometimes only crumbs
and dust as the result of your work. With a heavy cut loss I have sawed
a small quantity of nice slices and endpieces. In addition, the larger
slices are polished and I could see first time how this interesting
meteorite looks from inside. For me it isn't the ugliest meteorite in
the world now any more. And my price is also very attractive.

All orders are processed in the order of arriving.

I still ask all interested collectors of my "coming soon" meteorites
from one of my last offers for a little patience. I wait for the NWA
numbers at the moment. and I will make all pieces available as soon as
possible.

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite
I.M.C.A. Member#3368
Email: stefan_at_meteoriten.com
Website url: http://www.meteoriten.com/
Newsletter: SR-Meteorites-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com
Stefan Ralew
Kunibertstrasse 29
12524 Berlin
Germany