[meteorite-list] Fwd: more on meteoriteblog.com

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 21:28:32 2005

It's been said that we should appreciate the metlist as it is. This blog is just a reminder of what could be and why that's true. Conflict here has always been minimal in comparison to most lists and all the participants on this list should be applauded for their self control. Even the metlist member that created the blog knows better than to go that far here. It's great to have choices.

Bill

From: "moni waiblinger-seabridge" <moni2555_at_hotmail.com>