[meteorite-list] I'm going to start scouring California Dry l akes.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 01:22:58 2005

Why not chime in for another great western state, Wyoming...1/2 covered
in snow presently.
6 years hunting totaling maybe 500 hours+ resulted in one meteorite _at_
52 grams, science has 11 grams that leaves 40 grams. Doesn't pay for
the lunches, or the gasoline.
We do it for love.........until we stumble on that 400 pound pallesite!
Dave F.