[meteorite-list] What's in a name, no high jacking here!

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 20:58:44 2005

I would love to have a sign with "Meteorite from Hell" in my collection.

Hell is a small village near Trondheim and anyone who
wants to go to Hell might compare the hotel rates here.
http://www.onetime.com/10/city-219013-1-Hell-hotels.html?wosid=H3MWtlmgnRL4tH7aEHi5P0

The best part is that the train station have a sign with
"Gods expedition", meaning cargo service.
http://www.shieldsaroundtheworld.com/origs/P0002128.jpg

One of the most photographed signs in Norway, I've heard.

    :-)

/G?ran