[meteorite-list] Let DeRusse alone

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 20 20:28:57 2005

Hello List

I'm almost sorry to get in on this.
I think attacking someone who is not a list member now and unable to
response, kind of one sided, not needed here.
But informing us about there latest actions, I think acceptable and needed.

But what I think we should do, find all the people who has dealt with them,
and file a complaint with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott,
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/index.shtml
If there selling something that it is not, is that not fraud? If you
purchased from him, better yet.
Consumer Complaint Form Texas AG
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/complain.shtml

BCC Meteorites
aka Boggy Creek Meteorites
S. Ray DeRusse and Bill Cutler
P.O. Box 11602
Fort Worth
Tarrant County, Texas

I think all the researchers and dealers defame by them, should also file a
complaint.
I also think the AG's office will listen and act on what the Top People of
the Meteoritic Community has to say on this matter.

Can we take action like this, and put an end to them this way.
Thanks for your time.

Keith
Arizona