[meteorite-list] stability in baggoriyya

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 19 21:04:27 2005

I have been sitting quiet on this issue but Mike is right and these guys are
definitely hurting my Baygorria, which is the real deal.
Don't be fooled on this eBay scam, some prominent sellers seem to have
jumped on board.
Trust your sources....or you're gonna end up with another Campo.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.