[meteorite-list] OT: cubes and their history? Contest with Prize!!! Proud Tom?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 19 10:56:56 2005

Martin and List,
  You are the fastest with an answer, but may not be
the most complete and detailed. I will announce the
winner once all interested have answered. Thanks for
all of your comments. I am sure we will see someone
in a white smock, white gloves, cube or brick, etc. in
an upcoming Proud Tom selling offer, IF Proud Tom is
listening.
Best, Dirk...Tokyo

For those with answers to the Quiz...PLEASE EMAIL OFF
LIST....I will post the winner, their answer and
prize.