[meteorite-list] Looking for a few opinions...

From: Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 20:05:57 2005

Hello List,

I am looking for an opinion or two about what the possible classification of
this new chondrite may be. I am only about 4 years into hunting, finding,
and collecting and this is my first new find. It is currently undergoing
classification and the wheel slowly turns, but I'd sure like to hear some
guesses or opinions from you folks as to what it may be. I know a photo is
hard to get an ID from, but I guess I'm like a new mother wanting someone to
guess by the ultra sound photo (:

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/new001cut.jpg

Thanks in advance, Bill Southern