[meteorite-list] Stone: from the Department of Redundancy Department

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 17:15:32 2005

How the ultimate redundant eBay meteorite ad might read:

"No stone was left unturned to find this 0.1-stone stony stone,
less than a stone's throw away from the original 0.43-stone
Stonington stony stone (H5). I must be stoned to sell it,
but I'm stone-broke, so bid high and bid often -- if you have
the stones..."