[meteorite-list] Re: Blood Auction Results

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 21:40:18 2005

Hmm.. He posted the results on his website last year. Are you implying that most of the items went for below or well below normal market value, and that he doesn't want to ruin current "street value" prices by posting the result of the auction? Not sure that I understand that concept, if it's true. Just seeing how cheap things went for isn't going to be a factor in how much I would be willing to pay for a particular specimen in the future.

Ryan