[meteorite-list] Geez!!!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 13:32:06 2005

Well Tom, here's a thought. There is an ebay seller named "spacecase33"
from Kingman that has some fabulous Canyon Diablo's on ebay. Since
Kingman is such a small town, maybe you should go over and introduce
yourself in a humble manor and see if he knows about your local
meteorwrongs you seem so uninformed about. Your repeated comments about
no local folks to learn from has clearly missed one excellent collection
of canyon D's in your own back yard.
Books and handling rocks with rock hounds and with meteorite hounds will
really give your meteorite/meteorwrong educational process a "warp
drive" if you will.
As an after though, since you are in the same town, maybe an
investigative report to the list about this person with such a great
collection to sell would benifit his selling effort, your meteorite
education, and the list would get to learn about some great canyon D.
specimens. He can't be more than a mile from where you are right now!
Hope this is insightful.
D. Freeman
mjwy