[meteorite-list] tucson pictures

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 10:28:47 2005

Randy Mils, take some pills! My posts, ebay or otherwise are covered in
rule one (except this one) they are meteorite related. Every one of your
posts break rules 2 and 3. You never post about meteorites, you only post
attacks. You told me;
"If you want to be a ebay cop, send them your resume."
 Is that how you got your job as the "List Police" did you send your resume
to Art? You have some serious double standards issues going on! Practice
what you preach and leave me and Steve alone!!
  Sorry, list, I had to say something, he is driving me nuts!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm