[meteorite-list] Antarctic Meteorite Research No.16

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 23:21:00 2005

Thank you Mr. Ohtsuka, for the link to the NIPR online publication. It will make especially interesting reading to me.

Anyone interested in knowing more about the National Institute of Polar Research and the Japanese Antarctic meteorite collection, here is a link to a Meteorite Times article in which I wrote about visit to the NIPR many years ago.

http://www.meteorite.com/links/2003/February/ad.htm

Happy reading.

Martin H.