[meteorite-list] Great News

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 23:00:04 2005

Hi Geoff and List,

Yes, this is very good news.

Completely unexpected on my part but I
for one am very pleased to hear this.

It is one thing to be so delusional to think that
the scientific community has nothing better to
do with their time than to dream up
conspiracy theories, but is it another thing
to practice defamation against a member of
said community. And it is another thing
altogether to allow it to happen when one
has the power to stop it.

As for Dr. Ehlmann, I have nothing but
kind words. Back when I was making
micromounts, Art sold me some material
from TCU which was perfect for making
micromounts. I recently aquired an ex-Monnig
half-stone of Dimmit and Art assisted me just
just this past weekend with some questions
I had regarding the piece.

Besides, since we all agree that what they have are
not even meteorites, that alone is worth
questioning their continued participation.
I mean, this is a list about meteorites, is it not?

Thank you very much, Art.

-Walter