[meteorite-list] Re: Fuzzy pics makes it real?

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 20:03:59 2005

This is one thing I'll never understand. Taking the time to complain about a particular post to this list takes considerably longer than hitting the "delete" button, especially when one sends two seperate emails complaining about one simple post, spam or no spam. Personally, some posts I choose to read, and others I don't.

I'm not taking sides on this, it's just my personal preference of mine. Use the DELETE KEY folks, it only takes one click of the mouse.

Ryan