[meteorite-list] One strange meteorite! : s

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 23:56:26 2005

Hello Tom,
The seller says it is a geode, which it is. He made a
mistake in not refining his category for this
particular specimen which is easy to do, but he has
not called it a meteorite. I just think we should be
a little more careful in criticizing other peoples
ebay ads. Even when they appear fradulent to a well
informed person, they may not be, as evidenced by a
recent post on another list.
You have had some interesting posts to the list that
are more meteorite related. Keep them coming!
My best,
Thomas

http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6512516161&rd=1