[meteorite-list] Concerned with No Reply from Bob Evans

From: Patrick Folmar <pfolmar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 23:00:02 2005

>The fact is you’re a crook who won’t hesitate to rip off someone if you
>think they have no recourse to reveal your REAL character.

Dear Mr. Evans: I’m not exactly computer literate, but working with the
public for several decades has taught me that in business & otherwise a
person’s word is their bond. Unable in recent years to work secularly,
because of severe health limitations, I usually raise my personal funds with
assistance from friends & family (i.e.-yard sales etc). Last summer 2004 I
purchased on EBay from you a gift for my husband’s 18th wedding anniversary.
Of course, we were disappointed when his gift didn’t work but my husband
assured me that purchasing from sellers with good feed back are honest &
resolve any problems or would refund the money I raised. Every month I’d ask
him if you’d make our purchase good since we sent the item back to you per
your instructions. Mr. Evans, even if you’re unable to fix the item could
you send it back so we’ll fix it at our cost and at least I’ll feel I got
something for my money! I eagerly anticipate your response so I can inform
other list members that you do attempt to make good your word! Mrs pfolmar

pfolmar_at_hotmail.com