[meteorite-list] Acceptance of Apology (forwarded)

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 21:36:03 2005

Hello,

LeighAnne is not a member of the List so she has asked me to forward this to
all of you, and in particular to John Gwilliam.
--

Mr. John Gwilliam,
Thanks so much for the wonderful apology. I am  extremely grateful for it and
your acceptance and public announcement of the  fact that you are a grumpy
old man. I am only joking with you. I did in fact  enjoy meeting you as well as
meeting everyone at the Birthday Party. It was so  fun! I think that (even
though somewhat stressful) it is really good to have a  healthy debate from time
to time. So thanks for the opportunity. I am still  expecting that package in
the mail from you, John!
Thanks again for the kind  words, I really wanted to reward you for it, so
hopefully you will repeat it in  the future (ha ha)  It was very nice meeting
you and I am sure that I will  see you again! p.s. anyone looking for small
campos, I am delraygoddess on e-bay  :>).
-Leigh Anne DelRay
Thanks.
Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com