[meteorite-list] Did Gibeons Collide?

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 19:53:14 2005

Hi Ruben....I think that it may reflect the progression of cooling from
different regions which resulted in different crystaline patterns
intersecting. I'm sure someone on the list will have a good explanation.
We had one with three distinct patterns which was pretty cool too! Check
it out:

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/AZ_Skies_Links/Etched_Meteorites/Etched_Gibeon/3130gEtched_Gibeon/index.html

Cheers

-John & Dawn