[meteorite-list] Michael Cottingham

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 13:54:43 2005

I have bought more than two dozen things from Michael over the past 18
months. Every single shipments of him has reached me, although it sometimes
took much longer than other shipments I bought at the same time.

Michael, to my best knowledge, is a honest person. Sometimes he seems to be
unorganized or lazy - but hey, that's only human and I can live with that.

Just my 2c

Bernhard