[meteorite-list] Am I missing something?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 11:41:27 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:32:32 -0700, "Tom Knudson" <peregrineflier_at_npgcable.com> wrote:

>Hey List, Am I missing something? Is there something wrong here? Did they
>change weight conversions in the last few months?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6511689696&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

He probably copied and pasted from this title, and forgot to cut out the "one kilo" part.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6511689417

(BTW, notice how my URL is shorter? To get that, when you are on the page you want to share, just
paste the item number in the search box, click, and you get the same page with the short URL)